Do you often worry, feel tired, and find it hard to balance the important demands in your life? Hectic schedules and busy lives make it challenging to find time to relax. Constant stress can take a toll on our mind, body and health. Experiencing stress isn’t bad since it can be motivating, but when stress is a constant part of your life it can affect you emotionally and physically!
Individuals seek our stress management services because they want to feel empowered to make healthy changes in their daily routine.
With our guidance, you can learn the following skills:
- Mindful breathing
- Healthy eating, exercising and sleeping habits
- Assertive communication
- Time management and organizational skills
- Conquering social fears and enhancing relationships
- Exploring spiritual growth
- Maintaining a balanced perspective
Developing these healthy habits can help you feel more positive, alert and motivated!
Family Psychology Associates offers individual and group therapy services, as well as Mindfulness Meditation Workshops. We serve individuals of all ages and collaborate with you to reach your stress management goals. For more information, please visit our Contact Us page.
Dr. Saneholtz: Stress Management using Mindfulness
Feel Better Now: Relaxation Skills / Mindfulness Meditation
- UT – Austin – Managing Stress – http://www.cmhc.utexas.edu/stress.html
- UCLA – Mindful Awareness Research Center – http://marc.ucla.edu/body.cfm?id=22
- Mindful – Taking Time For What Matters – http://www.mindful.org/
- Greater Good Science Center – University of California – Berkley – http://greatergood.berkeley.edu/
- Center for Mindfulness–University of Massachusetts http://www.umassmed.edu/Content.aspx?id=42434